Friday, July 25, 2014

My Indiana Accent {VLOG}

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

I sincerely hope that you now have that Rebecca Black song stuck in your head.. Because it's stuck in mine.

Alright, let's do the damn thing..
Guess what, I did another vlog. Yesterday I was sent a set of questions to do in a video to let people hear your accent and I thought it'd be funny. So last night at midnight I decided last minute that I was going to film it and post it today. Here ya, kids.

^^dat screen grab doe.. ^^

Here's the link to watch it directly on YouTube, which I recommend.

I hope your ears didn't bleed too much and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll see you guys on Monday!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you say coupons!!! My husband says that I say it wrong! But I don't!!! I say it right!!!! Loved the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And quitarse la ropa does mean take off your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good topic for a post (I haven't seen anyone else do this though!) I'm from Nebraska and I don't really think us midwest states have an accept, unless you live in Chicago maybe. We do say 'pop' instead of coke though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, like 80% of the things you said are the same as what I would say. Thanks for saying coupons correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not everything is coke! i have this argument with Bradley all the time. Also he calls his grandparents mama and pawpa AND lastly. He always says you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So it's good to know that I've moved to Indiana and most of the stuff is the same here as it was in Tennessee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm originally from Kansas, and my accent is nearly identical to yours. I've lived in Texas for 9 years now, so I may have acquired a bit more drawl...but I still pronounce the words the "Kansas/midwest" way! Nice vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like the list of words to say was different than mine! Love the shout out to your grandparents, mine hardly know how to use a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome video and so cool that you know 3 different languages.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...