Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tribute to my Baby Sister



Today is a very special day.

Today is my baby sister's birthday.

 photo wedding_zps3cb23769.jpg
 photo fcbk026_zps5c748275.jpg
 photo bottlespicnik_zpsd83adeb7.jpg

Now let me tell you about my baby sister..
She steals my clothes without asking.
She asks for advice and then ignores it.
She has a severe attitude on her.
She is the wost morning person I've ever met in my entire life.
She does things purely to tick me off.
And I love her more than any other person on this planet.

 photo sisterlou_zps49b04f66.jpg
 photo scan00542_zpsacb3354e.jpg

Really, in all honesty my sister is the greatest. She's my best friend in every, every meaning of the word.

 photo sisterquote1_zpse4eac0ea.jpg

I may have mentioned that I have a bit of a "blended" family. I have 4 siblings total. 2 are step, 1 is half, and then there's my sister. She's the only one made of the same "stuff" as me. Although none of us ever refer to any of the rest of us as anything other than "my brother" or "my sister". We don't mess with that step and half non-sense.

 photo scan0041_zps76d3c2de.jpg

But since she was born we've always been lumped together. We were "the girls" or "the sisters". We did everything together.

 photo scan00372_zps3ac416e0.jpg
 photo scan00532_zpsb1b2fb39.jpg
 photo f033_zps88627562.jpg

Being a big sister is hard. Unless you're the oldest, you really can't relate or understand how hard it is sometimes. Someone is always watching what you do, what you say, how you say it. But you get used to that. It's what is normal.

 photo sisterquote2_zps08ebedd6.jpg
 photo f027_zps54b539f5.jpg
 photo scan00563_zpsabab760d.jpg

But ya see, the thing about little sisters is that they grow up.

 photo 12_zpsc9787d82.jpg
 photo BIMG_0992_zps60c4ec0b.jpg

And sometimes the big sister isn't ready.

 photo 16_zpsbf3ece92.jpg
bawling our eyes out at her graduation during the rose ceremony.. we aren't pretty criers.

It's been hard and big sis is still adjusting. Sometimes I miss my little sister as she was. But I wouldn't trade it for the beautiful person she's becoming.

 photo lindsey_zps67ac2cbc.jpg
 photo scan00163_zpsf50fee7a.jpg

I love you, Sister. To the moon and back!  

 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

1 comment:

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...