Wednesday, April 24, 2013

dream and little dream

It is currently 3:27am. I'm awake and typing as fast as I can.. because I had a dream that I don't want to forget so I'm trying to write it all out before I forget any of it!

If you follow me on Twitter then you know that I started watching Supernatural 2 weeks ago. My aunt loves it and after a year of her trying to convince me to watch it, I finally caved and started from season 1. Well I'm currently on season 6 and yea, I love it.


Side Note: I watch all kinds of TV shows and none of them fit into one genre. I have a ton of favorites, including NCIS, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, White Collar, American Horror Story, True Blood, Bones, Law&Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Psych, Breaking Bad.. This list could go on and on and maybe sometime I'll make a complete list and share it with you guys, but the point is, I like a little bit of everything.

So these last 2 weeks I've spent ALL of my free time watching Supernatural.
Doing the dishes? Put Supernatural on.
Folding laundry? Pop the Supernatural DVD in.
Entering data? Supernatural.

You get the picture. Last week I was even staying awake until 1am most nights watching it. This is super late for me considering I have to be awake by 6am, every single day. I've overloaded myself with Supernatural.
 

So last night I went to sleep thinking about, you guessed it, Supernatural. And of course, I ended up dreaming about Supernatural.. sort of.

One of the main characters in Supernatural is Jensen Ackles.



Yea, I'm more than a little in love with him. He's married to Danneel (Harris) Ackles. Danneel was a character on One Tree Hill for a few seasons. You guys already know about my OTH obsession.




So anyway, in my dream Danneel and I are best friends. I'm also apparently an actress (yea, i laughed) on Supernatural. But most of the dream involves Danneel, Jensen and I sitting somewhere on set and talking. I don't really remember why, but for some reason in my dream I'm really upset and stressed out. Probably because that's my real life right now. Anyway, we're sitting there talking and they both start flooding me with advice.

Danneel: "Do whatever you want to do."
Jensen: "You only get one life, make it matter."
Danneel: "It's never too late to start a new path."
Jensen: "If they love you, they'll always stand behind you."
Danneel: "Your dreams are never too big."

And lots more inspirational chit chat. Then they both touched my hands and said "We believe in you." and I woke up. Whoa. Dream Kay knows exactly what Real Life Kay needs to hear. Because that's exactly what I needed to hear.

So on that note, I'm going back to bed for a couple hours. I'm sure I'll be super chipper and happy in the morning. Maybe I'll crank out another blog post.. ya know, in between episodes of Supernatural. #sorrynotsorry


1 comment:

  1. Dang girl...he is yummy!

    I had a dream last week involving Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries...we were in a relationship. :) Overall it was a strange dream (about what I can't really remember) but I didn't care because Ian (or Damon not sure) and I were dating!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...