Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Don't bother reading this..

So funny story.

I had intended to do a little "iPhone photo dump" as today's post because
a. I'm lazy
b. I had nothing else to blog about
c. I didn't know what else to do with the photos
d. all of the above

Guess.

If you guessed "d." YOU ARE CORRECT! What do you win? Nothing.

No really, you win nothing. Mostly because Blogger/Google is angry with me and nothing is working correctly! I can't upload the photos. I actually can't get Blogger on my laptop to work very well, at all.

Which is totally fine, because I've got a huge running list of blogs I've been meaning to catch up on and now I can.

But now you don't get a good post because I'm typing this on the Blogger app on my phone. Which sucks by the way.

Honestly if you're still with me at this point, I don't know why you're reading this post at all. You must really, really be avoiding work. Poor thing.

But that also means that we should be friends, because I'm avoiding work too. Peas in a pod, you and me.

Okay I'm done. This is getting embarrassing for the both of us.


2 comments:

  1. I read through to the end for the exact reason you said I was... is it Friday yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you write that last part about me?

    Im sitting at school typing this in the kindle. and for the record doing blogging on this thing sucks too :(
    Anyway, i have a Statistics test in an hour and am avoiding studying and doing work. Like really avoiding it. So im right there with you...

    and blogger has hated me also. For the past few days when ive viewed my blog it wouldnt let me scroll down. Its trying to make life difficult. It finally worked after i put a small post asking for help to figure it out...go figure

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...