Tuesday, March 5, 2013

drink like a fish..

Happy Tuesday! I was going to do a weekend recap yesterday and then I forgot. Lame. I do want to share one happy, happy photo from my weekend with you..


Do you see that? Count em. I finished FIVE bottles of water on Saturday. This is the 2nd time I've made this happen! Sunday and Monday I drank 4 bottles. So now that I'm in the rhythm I think it'll be easier to consistently hit my water goals. Very excited. One small step, but a step nonetheless.

I feel the need to point out to all of my fellow environmental lovers out there that yes, those are plastic bottles, BUT I own a Brita water filter that I use to refill those bottles. I bought a case of water bottles on January 4th and I'm still using that same case. In fact, the case is still half full. I just like having the option of being able to toss a bottle in the recycling bin (because i recycle everything, seriously) if I need to for one reason or another. The empty bottles get left on my kitchen counter every single day and every single night I fill them back up using my Brita. So don't get all "save the earth" on me. I recycle. I'm conscious of how much water I use when I do the dishes. I unplug everything that doesn't need to be left plugged in. I've gone to paperless billing. I'm all for the Go Green movement. So don't get all high and mighty with me. Kapeesh? Kapeesh.

So anyway, that's all you're getting for today! Just a little pic of my water intake and a rant about being environmental friendly! Tomorrow, I have big things planned. Big things I tell you, big things!

Oh and here's a picture of me and my friends I never get to see at karaoke on Friday night. Yea, that happened.


 Kisses and Hugs and Love!



3 comments:

  1. Yay for the water intake! I totally do the same thing with my water bottles. My sister in law always gives me the stink eye when I'm carrying around a plastic bottle no matter what. lol but I bought a case of the sports bottle ones and I just fill them up every single day. It's convienent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to refill those water bottles then I read an article about how they harbor lots of bacteria if you reuse them. So, I bought a sports bottle and use that now.

    I really need to start drinking more water, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always struggle with my water intake. It's one of my march goals...debuting tomorrow on the blog. hahaha keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...