Friday, January 18, 2013

Pits and Peaks!

I've been seeing this today on a couple of new blogs I'm stalking reading, so I decided to link up!

The link up today is The Pits and The Peaks hosted by Allie and Brin (and total side note, who doesn't love the name Brin? freaking precious)! To quickly summarize this, basically I just write my pits (the low points) and peaks (the high points) of my week.

button

PITS

  • I discovered I am not very good at tracking my calories in my head. Thank goodness for MyFitnessPal
  • I'm still not finished with 2 of my big DIY/refinishing projects, so I've forced myself to not do my little DIY projects until those are done.
  • I'm not going to meet my goal minutes of exercise this week. And I don't have a good reason why. (insert pouty face here) 
PEAKS

  • Since I joined started using MFP, I've been A TON better about my calorie intake. To the point that I was giddy last night thinking about how well I'm going to do today. I'm weird.
  • I will be finished with my 2 big DIY/refinishing projects this weekend!! 
  • I got my hair cut yesterday and I'm in love with it! 


 Honestly, I shouldn't complain too much. I've had a pretty good week and towards the end of this week I've made a lot of changes that should make next week a better one. You win some, you lose some.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BANGS!

    Thanks for linking up!

    - Brin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new follower :) and also doing pit and peak link up! I'm also on a weight loss journey so I understand about the calorie intake struggles. Also, I think you hair cut looks super cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fitness pal is a great tool, thanks for reminding me about it, I used to use it and had forgotten! Great Hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture!!! So glad we are friends on MFP!!!! I have to keep motivated some how and having friends to see what I'm eating and when I exercise!!! Super cute hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always remember that tomorrow is another day! Never get discouraged :) Love your haircut!

    Thanks for joining us!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...