Monday, January 28, 2013

Nosey Nora

I'm nosey. It's a big reason I read blogs. I want to know what other people are doing, what they're wearing, what color they are painting their bathroom, what they're eating for dinner, what exercise they did today, etc.

So in keeping with that theme.. I also like to always know what books people are reading, if they recommend it, it is a 7/10 star or a 2/10 star, etc.  And I like to read!! Any time I get a free hour or two, I usually try to read. Not because I'm forced to, but because I want to. I'm a nerd. You'll have to get over it.

 I'm nosey, guys. Really, really nosey. So I'm going to naturally assume that you guys are as nosey as I am. Because of that I've decided to put a little icon over on the side of my blog (see right side) with the book I'm currently reading. I promise to update it whenever I finish a book or change a book. I'm also going to be adding a tab to the top of my page. In this tab I'll keep a running list of books that I read throughout 2013. I'm doing this mostly for me, because I'm curious. But also for anyone else who likes to read and wants a recommendation.

I read all kinds of books. Cheesy romance novels, to motivational books, to crime stories, to sci-fi. I have trouble sticking to one genre.

This is just an informational post explaining what the new things on my blog are going to be. Feel completely free to ignore this post and all of the other new things on my blog related to reading and books. This week I'm slowly going to be adding things to the blog and updating it. So expect a couple more of these update posts along with regularly scheduled posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...